Feature Case Study:
"We loved the flowers! They were just what we wanted and went perfectly with our theme. Plus, they smelled WONDERFUL. You did a great job working with our limited budget; the designers found flowers that we could afford in the shape that I wanted. Everything was ready to go when my mom picked them up and the flowers lasted all day (plus some!). My great-grandfather even took one of the bridesmaid's bouquets home to my great-grandmother, since she couldn't attend our wedding. "
"Strelitzia is my first pick of Davis florists primarily because I like that they keep their flowers out so customers can create their own bouquets. Staff people are always very friendly and they are great about arranging bouquets of customer-selected flowers. Even if you're just picking up a couple stems, staff will add a little greenery for you and wrap it nicely. "
Davis Ca Resident
"Their amazing flower arrangements light up the window in our hair salon, Nina's Studio. They add so much color and style to our shop that compliments our own business attitudes. The extremely friendly staff personally bring over new arrangements and advise us on how to keep them alive ;) "
Strelitzia Flower Company, J & D Wholesale and Labadie Farms have combined to offer their best prices on flowers. Strelitzia is the retail division dealing with arrangements, custom orders and deliveries. J & D Wholesale is our buying and wholesale sales division for cut flowers, plants and supplies. Labadie farms is our growing division located in Newcastle. Four years ago Dean started growing some of his own flowers which we not only sell to ourselves, but we also sell to wholesalers in Sacramento and San Francisco. Deanís growing grounds consists of over 120 acres which he uses to grow environmentally friendly sunflowers, zinnias, marigolds, statice, pumpkins, etc. This has allowed us to expand our buying levels so that we are our own wholesaler. Also with our new move, we have lowered our prices on all our cut flower bunches to wholesale levels to offer pricing that is competitive to places like Costco and supermarkets. We also think that we have much more to offer than large corporate stores.
- We are family owned.
- Since we are the direct buyers with no middle men, our products are delivered fresher.
- We offer the ability to order specific flowers and colors and we guarantee delivery based on availability. The variety of flowers that we can obtain is much larger than flower sellers. If we cannot find something, we will call you and locate a substitution.
- Thirty-eight years in business gives us the experience and contacts to locate a large variety of flowers.
- We deliver, even cut flower bunches.
- Our ease of parking and the freshness and service are worth the drive.
- We strive to offer you the very best value and price on all our products.
- We only sell flowers and products related to creating the floral masterpiece of your choice. Examples include, but are not limited to wire, tape, vases, foam and baskets.
- We return to the community through our volunteering and donations, more so than any non-local corporation is able to do.
- Customers are more than welcome to go into our cooler and pick and chose whichever flower bunches that suit their needs.
- Our price lists are updated each week and our available to look over at any time.
- All special orders must be placed in advance.
- Most orders are place on Monday mornings by noon. But, a few select items take a little more notice, so we ask that you try to allow two weeks for orders. This includes, but is not limited to, items such as tropicals, hydrangeas and lillies.
- If you are looking for your flowers to be open, we do our best, but cannot guarantee to open your flowers. We suggest ordering your flowers two weeks in advance. Customers can pick them up a week early or we can keep them on site.
- Pricing is subject to availability.
- Preorders will be notified of unavailability.
Please Call for wholesale pricing.